Getting your paperwork together


As you’re visiting this site, it’s probably time to get start getting your paper work together.


You’ll need to present your Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) to the celebrant no less than 1 month and 1 day to your wedding and no more than 18 months to the date.


Your celebrant will work through the necessary paperwork (and ID needed) with you.





All rights reserved copyright by Jacinta Gale 2014

Contact me